Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Flower Soft Borders

Hi! Jeanne here today!

Here is a project I made using Flower Soft as a border.
I ran my ATG gun along the side of the card and added Fushia Mix Flower Soft to create this fun and fuzzy border. When you add Flower Soft this way you need to tamp it down into the adhesive. Once it’s on there it stays with very little “shedding”.
jmskks-take-a-break-copy.jpg
Copic markers used:
B0000, B000, 0, E000, E00, E13, E15, E17, E25, E70, YG95

Stamps: Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps (Bench Friends, Kimmie’s Coffee Sentiments)
Papers: Bazzill
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black) Ranger Distress (Brushed Corduroy)
Copic markers, sponge, Fushia Flower Soft, Flower Soft Glue,  Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™ (E-Z Runner, 3D Foam Squares)

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds fantastic! But I can't open the picture to look at it :(((

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pure sweetness! Perfect coloring, and I love your FS bordering!!

    ReplyDelete