Monday, June 7, 2010

Today's the Day!!!! Flower Soft TV Goes Live!



This is such an exciting day for Flower Soft! Flower Soft TV is going live today and to celebrate, we're offering a HUGE BLOG Candy Prize. How can you win? Go to the Flower Soft TV site and become a subscriber!!! I'm excited to see all the neat tips, tricks and creative ideas that will be shared at Flower Soft TV. On the Kraft Card Base, I stamped the sentiment in Chocolate Brown ink and the small jar accessory stamp in a Kraft coloured ink. I left the main image borderless to draw attention to the pretty digi designer paper!!!

Don't forget to follow me over to Flower Soft T.V. to see what's happening!

Have a wonderful week

Vicki


My card today features the Best Fishes Stamp from the Moments in Time Collection! As you've seen all through the week, Flower soft has come up with some fabulous Digital Papers to compliment the Moments in Time Stamps and Toppers! I really love the colour of these!

I stamped the main image and coloured with Copics, using a wee bit of Sage Green Ultra Fine Flower Soft on the Grass

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors you used for everything and the way you did the card base.

    ReplyDelete