Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Versatility of Flower Soft



A very happy Sunday to each and every one of YOU!! I hope you have had a delighful weekend and are looking forward to a marvelous week.

I wanted to share a wee set I just made of a card and matching papier mache box which uses Flower Soft in a couple of ways and also uses one of the accessories. You will see that on the card I grounded the character image with Koala Gray Ultra Fine Flower Soft which approximates a shadow as well as gives much dimension to the setting. I also used a little bit of the Flower Soft 2 mm Lilac Silk Ribbon to tie the sheet music. On the box, I used Lilac Flower Soft in the centers of the wild roses to give them much more depth.

Please mark your calendar for this Wednesday, August 11 for a very exciting Blog Hop when the Flower Soft DT meets the Impression Obsession DT for a FUN event. We would love to see you then!

Until the next time, take care and be safe....Jacque

2 comments:

  1. All of that lavendar is just plain yummy! So cute, the little additions of Flower Soft.

    ReplyDelete