Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Easter Fun

The Easter Fun Toppers are a new addition to Flower Soft's decoupage line. Love the cute artwork on these!! Each sheet (8 in the package) comes with all the layers that are needed to create a dimensional focal piece for cards or other projects. In the photo below you can see the dimension that I added by embossing and shaping each piece with a stylus. The eggs on the topiary are 'popped' up with foam tape. I used Polar White and Pine Ultrafine in the pot, more Polar White on the bunny's tail, and Citrus Crush on her flower wreath. A little clear glaze ink brightens up her eyes, too.
My decoupage piece is mounted on a Spellbinders die cut (Nestabilities Blossoms 1), and I used a sentiment from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps on the tag.
Happy Spring!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! This is the CUTEST!!! Love the image and everything you did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, this is just SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete