Saturday, November 12, 2011

Coming Soon!

I get so excited when I see new products. Don't you love CHA? Even if you aren't able to be there all the pictures that surface on the many blogs of all that is new and soon to be in our hot little hands. It's so exciting and like Christmas!While hanging out at the Flower Soft offices the other day I spied the CUTEST new product that will soon be released....so I carefully tucked it in my purse and snuck out the back...and....lol....NOT REALLY! Sue and Mark both know I have this and it is with their blessing I share it with you. It did sound sneaky though, didn't it? ;-) I'm actually about as sneaky as a mack truck so just smile and nod.So, here we go. The new, EXCITING, product! Aah! It's soooo super cute! Take a peek at one of the new card kits that Flower Soft will soon be releasing.......
.

How cute is this! Ok....first this kit is NOT available yet....but will be soooo soon! If you are in the UK you may pick one up for yourself on December 6 via the Create and Craft show....just a bit envious of my friends on the other side of the pond..... ;-) For all of us in the US, these cuties will be releasing at CHA and so we should be able to purchase them in February.

This is such an amazing kit. Included are the makings for 8 cards...including envelopes...AND pop up dots! ....LOTS of pop up dots! I tried to get it all in the picture above. I'm not sure if you can see all of it.Each sheet is uncoated so that you can add your own ink and coloring, just like all the toppers and paper kits from Flower Soft.The images....wowzers! How stinkin' cute are they!

These are images that were created by the late artist Mabel Lucie Attwell. I LOVE how whimsical the images are and the coloring is perfect!Each sheet of this kit shows you exactly where to score and cut your card stock if you are opting for a truly EPLS {easy peasy lemon squeezy} card and an additional image to allow you to cut out and 'pop up' for more dimension. The card on the left is what you will create by following the guides and popping up with the additional image on one sheet. Of course, you know me....



yup, a true lover of all things EPLS and CAS but also never one to stick to the rules. I took one of the other sheets and created this one....

<
Here's another one. With the basic card I simple scored and viola.....


I love that with this kit you have a ready to set of blank notecards. Something that is perfect in a pinch. But I REALLY love the ability to make it a bit more.....



There are a few more kits that I have seen already and they are all adorable. I can't wait to share more with you and REALLY am looking forward to the release of this one!

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Cards Jen. I love the last one with the measuring tape twill, but the rest are as sweet as can be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so totally adorable. I want all if them. How cute are the examples.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, Jen! Love what you have done with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow, these are just so adorable:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG these are really cute! Reminds me of my kids when they were little! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe that the post has perfect knowledge and a well research. Its awesome! Thanks for sharing. Waiting for next.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these images are so precious!!! Great projects!

    ReplyDelete