Friday, November 4, 2011

Flower Soft Fan Friday!


Hey Peeps! It's time for another Flower Soft Fan Friday! :-) I am soooo excited to share this weeks card with you. This one comes from the
oh so talented Vicki. Take a peek....

This is most definitely one of my ALL time Favorite Flower Soft Toppers. I really LOVE how Vicki used it on her beautiful Christmas card. The colors are fabulous and the touch of Flower Soft to the lamp post and holly is perfection.

Remember to be on the lookout for an email from me. There are so many beautiful projects out there! I love that you share them and I love bringing them to the Flower Soft blog to share as well.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Jen Buck



1 comment:

  1. Hi, This is bdeautiful! love the image and the background papers gorgeous!!Sandra H

    ReplyDelete