Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Sunny Days Are Coming

Hey Everyone!  It feels like spring here!  This weeks DT challenge is right in line with spring and all the beautiful days ahead.  We are all working with the GORGEOUS Country Bike toppers this week.  Take a peek at Cibele's beautiful creation....



How gorgeous is that!  
{One update...I am posting this at the Flower Soft office.  I had a snafoo with my Mac book...it has decided it no longer likes me and has me locked out.  When I tried to upload the photo to a larger size I couldn't do so without making the image really grainy.  I will come back after {hopefully} my Mac book is fixed to correct so that we all don't need to get a magnifying glass to view this beauty!}

Be sure and check out the rest of the DT {My blog, Jen's will be updated after the Apple visit also}



  • Cibele Glazer


  • Dawn Lusk


  • Deb Felts


  • Debbie Seyer


  • Jeanne Streiff


  • Krista Riley


  • Linda Beeson


  • Lisa Murphy


  • Noreen McKie


  • Stephanie Lee
  • Have a good one! 
    Jen

    No comments:

    Post a Comment