Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Patriot - Take 2

Hey Peeps!  Back with more of the new Flower Soft The Patriot.  Have you seen the deets on our special?  Every purchase of this WONDERFUL new color will receive a Moments In Time Topper kit Boys Sports.  Yesterday I shared the card I created using this very kit.  Today I am sharing one that Jeanne created.  Take a peek.....


How many ways do I {heart} this!  I LOVE the border Jeanne created using the new color.  I also LOVE the added sentiment to the topper itself.  There are so many things that you can do with toppers.  This is a perfect example of that very thing.

Be sure and check out the Facebook page so that you can be entered in the drawing for your own pot of The Patriot and come back tomorrow to see more samples!

Hugs,
Jen

2 comments:

  1. Love the card and want to learn how to use flower soft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card and I can't wait to play with flower soft. shared your FB Pic

    ReplyDelete